Monday 21 November 2011

Yogi's smile

   Om to everybody who read me. My name is Yulia, since 2009 I am practicing yoga in Sivananda's tradition, since september 2011 I am a yoga teacher. In my blog I would like to share with you my own experience in karma bhakti raja and jnana yoga.
   As a practitioner and a psycholog I know that its not easy sometimes to practice alone, maybe we have no time or possibility to go the yoga school, so here I will describe different methods for body and mind that Swami Sivananda teached during his life.
   This blog is also to show you other interesting things that concern the yoga. Music, people, cuisine, sanscrit, mantras etc are filling our daily life. Yogi's way can be easy and difficult in the same time. The day when we decide to be a yogi we tackle ourselves and it is the biggest fight in our life, but then we realize the beauty of  the simply things, the peace of mind and the love to human beings.
For the beginning just one advice : Smile and think in positive way! Everything starts in our mind. So, are you smiling now? :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shubh raatri and good night or how to sleep

You see the first stars, moon is getting more and more bright...  left and right, left and right...you are still awake, no more sheep to c...